Wednesday, March 9, 2011

....


With every heart beat I miss you more and more, tears fill my eyes and stream down my checks as I wonder why? why did you have to go? you were my whole world I've never been so happy! why did you have to take that away? was I not good enough? did I do something wrong? all I did was love you with everything I am was that where I went wrong? Why am I not good enough for you? why did you every tell me you loved me if there was never anything there? everything I had was not enough for you but you and what you lacked was enough for me..... When you started to question I said take it all back! I didn't need the ring or stupid earthly things, you left a hole where my heart used to be that's all I have left a pit an empty space where once love lay but now is gone and like you it will never return. I can't stop loving you not even if I tried so here I sit alone again and every night I cry. I hope one day you realize just what you had and just what you lost.... and on that day I hope you come back to find me no longer lost or broken beaten down or torn apart I want you to know just how it feels to mend your broken heart, I will turn you away without second thought only for you to see just how to find that spot the empty hole the space of one's nonexistent heart considering I still wont have one since you ripped and tore it apart. How lonely you will be as you sit alone and cry and then you'll know how it feels to ask why? why me? why this? why that? why is the only thing that will cross your mind as you miss me and pine for my love that will no longer be what it once was.

No comments:

Post a Comment