Saturday, March 26, 2011

Holding on to what's left.

Things often suck these days and people keep promising be it will get better but it's not a promise they can keep, I've been deep thinking and I've decided it's time to stop caring about the fact that people are lying when they say things will get better
" I promise " stop making promises until you understand why I'm upset in the first place because then maybe when you say you promise it will get better you can mean it. No offense to anyone but please don't tell me you know how I feel until you know the whole story cause until you know what's going on chances are your just saying you know how I feel to try and make me feel better but it really doesn't. I've decided I need to hold on to what little happiness I have left in life and learn how to love myself and be truly happy again without those little things nothing will ever get better, I need to learn to give to myself sometimes instead of always giving to others.... now I know that sounds selfish but in my case and defense it's really not I give and give and give till I screw myself over and it's time to give back to myself and do something good for me. I titled this holding on to what's left for a reason emotion has been high and things have been crappy for the last three months but I have found what's left of the light after some deep thinking I have a few good friends left and a few people who love me as more than a friend it's just finding out which one is THE ONE for me. I have also decided it's better to be friends with those who deserve to be in your life even though they hurt you once than to hate them hating is a waist of time, I'm also holding onto my ability to self express you call it dark and sad I call it art with feeling! I am finally getting back to me after letting go of everything I once was and I am starting to know what it is to be truly who you were meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment