Tuesday, November 23, 2010

this is it.....

Don't know what to think of things right now but pretty sure this is it... It's a complicated mess that may break me or god willing make things better. A change is in the air what that change is I can not speak of but indeed it is coming sooner than I had anticipated you might ask is it a change "for better or worse" there in lays the answer to the question. A change of heart a change of mind of body and soul.... Promise yourself one thing! it will in fact get better. we might hit a road block here and there but this I do promise it will all be okay, everything will be fine and yes my dear we can be happy now. we may fear it on the inside but on the outside make it look like you have nothing to fear, " no one can harm you without your permission" for the time is now to show the world what you are made of and give everything you have to offer to the one you love. Love may sound like a simple word in this case but in fact could have a million different meanings. Are you confused yet I know I am but that's the point this life of ours is a puzzle in which we must find out where the pieces fit.
show them we can make it work and that in the end it is us against the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment