Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What a day to give a damn

I loved you with no holding back and until this moment I still did even though you pushed me off the edge now I lay here shattered on the floor wishing for death waiting for the light..... it's not coming it never will your never coming back and neither are the pieces of my heart you took.`to love and to lose that's the way my life continues to go. I'm falling apart leave me here forever in the dark, for the day is vastly getting better in a hurry i wanted to cry and be depressed but i can't find it in myself i cried for a brief moment and now i'm fine and ready to be ok, shortly after i calmed myself i realized it's going to be ok and life is going to be great i will be nothing but happy and there will be someone who will treat me the way i deserve to be treated. I AM BEAUTIFUL! and i know for a fact there is someone out there right now who thinks that and they haven't even met me yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment