Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Life it's about time.


I have decided that instead of waiting around for something that might not ever happen I'm going to grab life with both hands and do something about making my dreams come true. I might not always get what I want but this is the one thing I want and I will have come hell or high water I'm tried of settling for the things I don't necessarily want it's pointless it doesn't make me happy, so I'm reaching for the stars and going after what I truly want. In the coming months I have decided to move myself to Rexburg Idaho as of today I sent in the enrollment form for the hair academy that's right I'm finally making my dream of being a hair dresser come true and I've never felt more proud of myself than I do right now. True it's not by any means going to be easy but when it's something i want as bad as this it's going to be well worth the sacrifice, I'm saying goodbye to childhood and becoming the woman I want to be, something are going to need to majorly change in the next little while for everything to fit in my perfectly imperfect picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment